To redeem toward most everything Disney, you'll need a Disney Rewards® Redemption Card loaded with your Disney Dream Reward Dollars. So instead of paying with US dollars, you're redeeming the Disney Dream Reward Dollars you've earned. You can request a Disney Rewards Redemption Card as soon as you've earned 20 Disney Dream Reward Dollars. Remember, each Disney Dream Reward Dollar loaded onto a Redemption Card is equal to a $1 value when redeeming toward purchases at most Disney locations.
Here's how to get a Redemption Card:
Carry it in your wallet, and use it as you wish.
You've got lots of flexibility when using your Redemption Card:
- Use it to cover the full value of your Disney reward or to cover partial payment
- Use it in combination with cash or accepted credit or debit cards
- Use it in conjunction with other special Disney offers
- Use it to order vouchers redeemable at participating movie theaters and major retailers
- Make sure to use all Disney Dream Reward Dollars that have been transferred to your Redemption Card before the expiration date printed on the card2
Keep it handy. It's reloadable and reusable.
Reload your Disney Rewards Redemption Card with a minimum of 10 Disney Dream Reward Dollars anytime:
- By phone at 1-800-436-7999
- Online at Chase.com