Every time you make a purchase with your card, you earn Disney Rewards Dollars to redeem toward your favorite Disney experiences.1
No matter which Disney Visa Card you have, you'll find it easy to earn Disney Rewards Dollars.Not sure which card you have?
Card Identification Help
Here's how to identify which Disney Visa Card you have:
If you see the word "Premier" under the Disney logo on the front of your card, you have the Disney® Premier Visa® Card.
If you do not see the word "Premier" under the Disney logo on the front of your card, you have the Disney® Visa® Card.
Disney® Premier Visa® Card
- Earn 2% in Disney Rewards Dollars at gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants and most Disney locations.
- This means you earn 2 Rewards Dollars for every $100 spent at those locations.
- Earn 1% on all your other card purchases.
where you earn 2%
Disney® Visa® Card
- Earn 1% in Disney Rewards Dollars on all card purchases.
- This means you earn 1 Disney Rewards Dollar for every $100 spent on purchases.
Use your Disney Rewards Dollars toward almost anything Disney
Remember, one Disney Rewards Dollar is equal to a $1 value when redeeming toward Disney products and offerings... and even airline travel if you’re a Premier Cardmember.
Examples of what you can redeem toward:*
107 Disney Rewards Dollars1-day Child Theme Park ticket for Magic Kingdom® Park at Walt Disney World® Resort** ($107 value)
22.95 Disney Rewards DollarsDisney DVD at Disney Store or DisneyStore.com
($22.95 retail value)
10 Disney Rewards Dollars$10 toward a meal at a Disney Theme Park
55.95 Disney Rewards DollarsStar WarsTM Darth Vader Costume at DisneyStore.com
($55.95 retail value)
Exclusively for Premier Cardmembers
198 Disney Rewards DollarsCredit on your monthly statement toward airline travel