Turn your everyday spending into the most magical of rewards.
No matter which Disney Visa Card you have, you'll find it easy to earn Disney Dream Reward Dollars®.1Not sure which card you have?
Card Identification Help
Here's how to identify which Disney Visa Card you have:
If you see the word "Premier" under the Disney logo on the front of your card, you have the Disney Premier Visa® Card.
If you do not see the word "Premier" under the Disney logo on the front of your card, you have the Disney Rewards® Visa® Card.
Disney Premier Visa Card
- Earn 2% in Disney Dream Reward Dollars at gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants and most Disney locations.
- This means you earn 2 reward dollars for every $100 spent at those locations.
- Earn 1% on all your other card purchases.
where you earn 2%
Disney Rewards Visa Card
- Earn 1% in Disney Dream Reward Dollars on all card purchases.
- This means you earn 1 Disney Dream Reward Dollar for every $100 spent on purchases.
Disney Dream Reward Dollars add up to rewards you'll love
Remember, one Disney Dream Reward Dollar is equal to a $1 value when redeeming toward Disney products and offerings... and even airline travel if you’re a Premier Cardmember.
Examples of what you can redeem toward:*
104 Disney Dream Reward Dollars1-day Child Theme Park ticket for Magic Kingdom® Park at Walt Disney World® Resort** ($104 value)
22.95 Disney Dream Reward DollarsDisney DVD at Disney Store or DisneyStore.com
($22.95 retail value)
10 Disney Dream Reward Dollars$10 toward a meal at a Disney Theme Park
55.95 Disney Dream Reward DollarsStar WarsTM Darth Vader Costume at DisneyStore.com
($55.95 retail value)
Exclusively for Premier Cardmembers
198 Disney Dream Reward DollarsCredit on your monthly statement toward airline travel