How to Redeem Toward Disney Rewards Dollars
With your Disney® Visa® Card, it’s easy to bring home Rewards Dollars like Disney merchandise, Theme Park tickets, vacations and much more.
Here’s what you do:
- Earn Disney Rewards Dollars on purchases made with your Disney Visa Card.1
- Request a Disney Rewards Redemption Card as soon as you have at least 20 Disney Rewards Dollars.
- Use your Disney Rewards Redemption Card to get things at Disney. Your Disney Rewards Redemption Card is accepted at most Disney locations. Only instead of paying with U.S. dollars, you’re redeeming the Disney Rewards Dollars you’ve earned.
Premier Cardmembers can also redeem toward airline travel. A Disney Rewards Redemption Card is not required to enjoy this reward.
Request a Disney Rewards Redemption Card from Chase.com
Order by phone
Request a Disney Rewards Redemption Card by calling 1-800-300-8575.
Pick up at Disney Theme Parks
Pick up a Disney Rewards Redemption Card at the Guest Relations locations listed below. Present a photo ID and your Disney Visa Card.
Walt Disney World® Resort, located directly inside and outside each Theme Park
- Magic Kingdom® Park Guest Relations Window
- Magic Kingdom® Park Guest Relations at City Hall
- Disney's Hollywood Studios® Guest Relations
- Epcot® Guest Relations
- Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park Guest Relations
- Guest Relations Welcome Center at Disney Springs® Town Center
- Disneyland® Park Guest Relations at City Hall
- Disney California Adventure® Park, inside Chamber of Commerce
- Disney California Adventure® Park, Guest Relations window at the entrance to the Park
- Just purchase airline tickets with your Disney® Premier Visa® Card—on any airline to any destination—and then pay yourself back by redeeming your Disney Rewards Dollars for a credit on your monthly statement. You can book your airline ticket however you like—with the airline, a travel agent or travel website. There are no block-out dates when redeeming.
- 1.Make sure you have at least 50 Disney Rewards Dollars in your account. Do not transfer your Disney Rewards Dollars to a Disney Rewards Redemption Card. Disney Rewards Dollars will be deducted directly from your account.
- 2.Purchase your airline tickets on any airline to any destination using your Disney Premier Visa Card.
- 3.Within 60 days of purchasing your tickets, you can go online to redeem your Disney Rewards Dollars for a credit on your monthly statement.
Simply log in to your Chase.com account and click the "Redeem Rewards Dollars" link on the Rewards Dollars Details page. On the next page, select "Airline Statement Credit" either from the menu on the left side of the page under "Use Rewards Dollars", or from the top navigation menu. You can also redeem by phone—call 1-800-300-8575. Each Disney Rewards Dollar can be redeemed for a $1 credit on your monthly statement.
- 4.Your credit will appear on your monthly statement from Chase within 1-2 billing cycles.
Not enough Disney Rewards Dollars to cover the full price of your airline ticket? That's okay! You can redeem for a credit on your monthly statement in any increment starting at 50 Disney Rewards Dollars.Redeem Now