If your to-do list includes watching more movies, hanging out with Disney characters or indulging with a tropical escape, read on! It’s easy to check those items off your list with your earned Disney Rewards Dollars.12 Whether you have a lot of Disney Rewards Dollars or just a few, there are so many ways to enjoy them. Here are 10 great ideas—big, small, and in-between—to get you going. Ready, set, redeem!
If you’re a die-hard movie fan
- Plan a Disney and Chill Night. Score DVDs—like your favorite Disney or Star Wars movie—by redeeming Disney Rewards Dollars toward your purchase at Disney store or shopDisney.com.3
- Treat Yourself to the Latest Release. Enjoy the newest Disney or Star Wars movie in theaters by redeeming toward movie tickets at AMCTheatres.com, on the AMC Theatres Mobile App or for vouchers toward movie tickets at other participating locations.14
- Step Into the (Toy) Story. Play big at Toy Story Land in Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, where you’ll have a toy-riffic time hanging with Buzz, Woody and pals in Andy’s backyard. After taking a ride on Slinky Dog Dash or a spin on Alien Swirling Saucers, saddle up to Woody’s Lunch Box for some yummy Toy Story-themed grub, using your Disney Rewards Dollars, of course!
If you can’t get enough of your favorite Characters
- Dress Up Like Them. Whether you or your kids want to be like Mrs. Incredible, Kylo Ren, a princess or a pirate, you can redeem Disney Rewards Dollars toward costumes at Disney store and shopDisney.com to make your fantasy come true.3
- Visit Them In The Parks. Redeeming Disney Rewards Dollars toward Park tickets puts a smile on everyone’s face. And it only gets better when you flash your Disney® Visa® Card to gain access to private locations in the Parks to meet and pose for pics with some of your favorite Characters.5
- Come “Sea” Them on a Cruise. Play alongside Characters—from Mickey and the gang to “Frozen” favorites—where you’ll have plenty of opportunities for Character experiences, selfies, and even a breakfast or royal tea. Save up your Disney Rewards Dollars to use toward the Royal Court Royal Tea to get up-close and personal with some of your favorite Princesses.1
If you’re dreaming of a tropical escape
- Pine No More for Pineapple. If you’re headed to Disney Parks, use your Rewards Dollars toward indulging in a cool Dole Whip® frozen treat in pineapple, lemon and other flavors.6
- Get Your Aloha On in Orlando! Thrill to the sights and sounds of hula and fire dancers, island drummers and more while enjoying a scrumptious luau feast at the Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort. You’ll be saying “mahalo” for your Disney® Visa® Card when you redeem toward this island extravaganza.1
- Bring Your ‘Ohana to Hawaii. Escape to Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa in Ko Olina, Hawai’i, for the ultimate paradise getaway—sun, sand, surf, and delicious dining. And since you’re on vacation, why not pamper yourself with a luxurious spa treatment? You can redeem your Rewards Dollars toward a relaxing massage, soothing facial and more at Laniwai—Aulani Resort’s full-service spa.1
If you can’t decide…
- Keep Dreaming! See the awesome ways other Cardmembers have used their Rewards Dollars by checking out Cardmember Tips: Ways to Redeem Toward Your Disney Dream.
Your Disney Rewards Dollars make enjoying all things Disney—like Park and movie tickets, shopping, dining, and special experiences—even more fun. To get the lowdown on all the ways to redeem, check out Where to Use Your Disney Rewards Redemption Card.