How to Make Your Disney Rewards Dollars Go Further
January 8, 2018
There are those moments every Disney fan looks forward to like boarding their favorite Disney Parks attraction or casting off to paradise on their first voyage on Disney Cruise Line.
Then there’s the extra excitement for fans who have accumulated Disney Rewards Dollars by using their Disney® Visa® Card for everyday purchases: the moment when they redeem the Rewards Dollars they’ve earned toward Disney products and experiences.1
Because Rewards Dollars can be used in combination with other Cardmember or general Disney benefits, it’s easy to put your Rewards Dollars to work! Here are just a few possibilities to get you thinking like a Disney Rewards insider:
How to Maximize Disney Rewards Dollars at Disney Parks
- Use Disney Rewards Dollars in combination with dining perks that offer Cardmembers a 10% discount at select locations in-Park.23
- Redeem Disney Rewards Dollars on dining packages that come with VIP seats for nighttime spectaculars.
- Access a Star Wars™ Character Experience at a private location in Launch Bay where you’ll receive complimentary downloads of your photos. At other locations, use your Disney Rewards Dollars for additional Disney PhotoPass photos.24
How to Make the Most of Disney Rewards Dollars at Disney Resort Hotels
- Earn Disney Rewards Dollars when you use your Disney Visa Card to book a stay at a Disney Resort Hotel. Then, redeem Rewards Dollars toward upgrading your room.
- When you book your Disney vacation package – including accommodations, travel, and more – use your Disney Visa Card and save with special vacation financing. Plus, your booking will earn you Disney Rewards Dollars you can use on your Disney vacation.5
How to Get More with Disney Rewards Dollars at Disney Store
- Visit Disney Store during peak sale periods where your Rewards Dollars will go further and you can maximize your Cardmember savings of 10% off select merchandise.6
- When you save 10% off select merchandise at Disney Store or DisneyStore.com, redeem your Disney Rewards Dollars toward the remaining total.1
- Attend a private Cardmember event at Disney Store and use your Disney Rewards Dollars toward a family shopping spree.7
How to Put Disney Rewards Dollars to Work on Disney Cruise Line
- Book a Disney Cruise Line vacation with your Disney Visa Card to save with special vacation financing, and redeem your Rewards Dollars toward upgrading your room on deck.15
- Receive 10% off select Disney Cruise Line merchandise purchases of $50 or more aboard the ship and redeem your Disney Rewards Dollars toward the remaining amount.8
How to See Disney Movies Using Disney Rewards Dollars
- Redeem Disney Rewards Dollars toward Disney movie tickets at AMC Theatres when you use your Disney Rewards Redemption Card at AMCTheatres.com or on the AMC Theatres Mobile app.1
- Shop for Disney movie merchandise at Disney Store or DisneyStore.com with your Rewards Dollars and your Cardmember savings of 10% on select merchandise.6
With all this potential, it’s easy to redeem Rewards Dollars toward more of the Disney you love. But before you can redeem, you’ll want to earn! Learn more about Disney Rewards Dollars and even calculate how much you could be earning. Be sure to explore all the Disney Visa Cardmember perks that you can use in combination with your Disney Rewards Dollars, including perks for Disney vacations, shopping, and entertainment.
August 9, 2017
If there’s one thing Disney fans have in common, it’s believing in the ability to bring dreams to life. After all, Disney started as one man’s dream before he took steps to make it a reality— in Walt’s words, “it was all started by a mouse!” Now, there’s a whole world of Disney adventures, opportunities, […]Read more
July 12, 2017
Disney® Visa® Cardmembers have their own special kind of pixie dust. With one swipe of their Disney Visa Card, everyday purchases are transformed into Disney Rewards Dollars, which can then be used toward scoring great things at Disney Parks like amazing trips, one-of-a-kind souvenirs, and more! We’ve asked some of our fellow Cardmembers to share […]Read more