3 Insider Tips for Earning Disney Rewards Dollars
March 24, 2021
If you want to get the most from your Disney® Visa® Credit Card, you’ll want to maximize every opportunity to earn Disney Rewards Dollars.1 We’re here to help, with pro tips to show you how easy it is to earn Disney Rewards Dollars every day, in a variety of ways, so you can get even more Disney in your life.
1. You can earn Disney Rewards Dollars with any purchase.
Cardmembers earn 1% in Disney Rewards Dollars for every purchase made with the Disney Visa Card. Consider using your Card for everyday essentials, online shopping and even recurring payments, so you can earn Disney Rewards Dollars regularly each month.
2. With the Disney® Premier Visa® Card, you can earn even more on everyday purchases.
Cardmembers who use the Disney Premier Visa Card earn:
- 2% in Disney Rewards Dollars on purchases at gas stations
- 2% in Disney Rewards Dollars on purchases at grocery stores
- 2% in Disney Rewards Dollars on purchases at restaurants
- 2% in Disney Rewards Dollars on purchases at most Disney locations, like Walt Disney World® Resort and Disney store
To maximize your Rewards Dollars earning potential, make sure to use your Disney Premier Visa Card when booking your Disney vacation.
3. There’s no limit to how many Disney Rewards Dollars you can earn.
The sky is the limit in terms of earning Disney Rewards Dollars. Saving up Disney Rewards Dollars over time is an especially popular option for Cardmembers who have a Disney vacation planned ahead where they can redeem them toward most purchases, treats and upgrades during their getaway.
Now that you’ve brushed up on the basics, start earning and let the possibilities begin! To learn more about Disney Rewards Dollars and all the flexible ways to redeem them, check out our 5 Insider Tips for Redeeming Disney Rewards Dollars.
October 8, 2019
Find out if the Disney® Visa® Credit Card is really worth it and how it can get you sweet savings at the Disneyland® Resort and Walt Disney World® Resort!Read more
May 14, 2020
Use your Disney® Visa® Credit Card and watch the Disney Rewards Dollars add up!Read more