Turn Your Everyday Purchases into Disney Rewards Dollars
May 14, 2020
Get even more Disney in your life by turning everyday purchases into Disney Rewards Dollars by using your Disney® Visa® Credit Card.1 Every Disney Rewards Dollar you earn equals $1 when you redeem toward your favorite Disney experiences, like tickets to the parks, gifts from shopDisney.com, and more. No fairy godmother needed for this transformation! Just follow our tips below to see how your purchases can translate into making Disney dreams come true.
Earn 2% on select everyday purchases with the Disney® Premier Visa® Card.2
Using your Card at select locations makes your Disney Rewards Dollars add up twice as fast. (We’re talking Sven-racing-down-a-mountain fast!) Here’s how:
- Gas Stations: Whether you’re cruising down Route 66 or commuting to work, use your Disney Premier Visa Credit Card to fill up at the gas station.
- Grocery Stores: Looking for a great card for grocery purchases? Look no further. Use your Premier card to purchase snacks (popcorn and a Disney movie, anyone?) or to stock up your pantry.
- Restaurants: Get rewarded for all your restaurant purchases—from a romantic dinner to breakfast with your besties.
And Cardmembers, see how you can earn 1% with your card below!3
You read that right. In addition to the 2% on select purchases above, Premier Cardmembers earn 1% on all other purchases. Classic Cardmembers earn 1% when you use your Disney Visa Credit Card to make purchases. Here are some ideas to get you started on boosting your Disney Rewards Dollars:
- Online shopping: You don’t need a genie to grant your wish in a snap. Just use your Disney Visa Credit Card to shop online at shopDisney.com and other favorite retailers. (This applies to traditional brick and mortar stores, too!)
- Everyday essentials: Need makeup for a ball? Or cleaning supplies to keep a wicked stepmother happy? Using your Disney Visa Credit Card for everyday essentials helps Disney Rewards Dollars grow.
- Utility bills: You can use your Card for recurring payments like water and electricity, and you’ll get the added benefit of earning Disney Rewards Dollars each month! You have to take care of the bills anyway, so why not get something back for it?
Once you’ve earned Disney Rewards Dollars, you can redeem them in a world of ways to get even more Disney in your everyday life!1 Check out our searchable database of Disney locations where you can redeem, and get fun ideas from our article, 10 Ways to Redeem Your Disney Rewards Dollars. Or check out this quick video.
October 8, 2019
Find out if the Disney® Visa® Credit Card is really worth it and how it can get you sweet savings at the Disneyland® Resort and Walt Disney World® Resort!Read more
November 2, 2016
Take this quiz to find out which card best fits your Disney personality.Read more