Which Mickey Mouse Ears Are Right for You?
March 4, 2020
Ever since The Mickey Mouse Club hit the airwaves in 1955 (feel free to sing the song if you know it…), Disney fans have proudly identified themselves by wearing hats and headbands with Mickey ears. To this day, ears are among the most popular souvenirs and gifts from Disney parks, and now there are tons of fun and unique kinds to choose from.
These awesome accessories go with any outfit, but which ears match your mood, occasion or personality the most? We selected a few possibilities for your insp-ear-ation, which you can find online at shopDisney.com! Remember to redeem your Disney Rewards Dollars toward the purchase of your top picks.1
For the Flower Fanatics
If you want to look awesome in blossoms, these are the ears for you. Show your vibrant, sweet personality with these flowers that will never wilt.
- Channel your inner Te Fiti with this Tropical Ear Headband that features fabric flowers, leaves and plenty of summer vibes. This print will bring the island spirit wherever you go.
- Add a touch of elegance to your wardrobe with this Floral Ear Headband. Colorful poppies pop up between lace-trimmed ears—delicate, beautiful and blooming with style.
For the Classic Disney Devotees
Are you always on the hunt for a good retro find, something that will be a classic for years to come? Whether you grew up with Mickey Mouse animated shorts or sang along with the Mouseketeers, these ears will take you down memory lane.
- Get spotted for your great style in this Minnie Mouse Ear Headband. With Minnie’s signature black and white polka dot bow and a smooth velvet finish, you’ll be smiling from ear to ear.
- Every fan of the Mickey Mouse Club needs a pair of these ears! The Mouseketeer Ear Hat is as timeless as Mickey Mouse himself, with a club icon patch and patterned print lining.
- Go back in time with the Uptown Mickey Mouse Ear Headband, made from simulated leather grain and completed with an autograph from Mickey Mouse himself.
For the Movie Buffs
Do you know the lines to every Disney movie? Pair one of these ears with your favorite flick and keep the movie quotes coming!
- Put on this Mulan Ear Headband and show that you’re a fan of elegance and strength. Two woven print ears are made complete with a golden dragon’s head perched in the middle. A guardian? Perhaps. A sign of style? Definitely.
- For some ears that are out of this world, look no further than this Toy Story Alien Ear Hat. With an antenna, eyeballs and the clawwww, it’s completely ear-resistible.
For Lighting Up the Night
Do you like to have the spotlight on you… literally? Top off your outfit with a pair of these ears and you’ll never stop shining!
- Paint the parks red in this Light-Up Ears Headband. Red Mickey Mouse balloons are waiting to make their big reveal inside light-up ears—all affixed to an embroidered “Best. Day. Ever.” headband.
- Let it glow and light up the the wintertime (or any time of year) with these Snowflake Light-Up Ears, featuring icy blue Mickey Mouse balloons.
- Don’t just go around the Disney parks—glow around them in this Light-Up Headband. With pink and purple balloons, Disney Parks logos, and a light green headband, your personality is sure to shine through.
For a Touch of Shimmer and Sparkle
Are you always ready to look fabulous? Add some glam to your look with these ears that will bring an enchanting glimmer to any scene.
- There’s nothing more magical than a Minnie Mouse Unicorn Headband—especially one that is covered in sequins, has a glittery rainbow mane and can change from pink to purple with the swipe of your hand.
- Who needs glass slippers when you have this Sequined Bow Headband? You’ll feel like Cinderella the moment you place it on your head with its cornflower blue velour ears and multicolor sequined bow.
- We think Minnie Mouse would approve of this Sequined Headband. Her signature pink and white satin bow is paired perfectly with lavender and pink sequined ears.
We hope this list will put some ideas in your head and the perfect set of Disney ears on top of it! Don’t forget to redeem your Disney Rewards Dollars toward buying your favorite pair at shopDisney.com.1 Then you’ll be ready for your next vacation or any other place you want to express your personality and love of Disney.